The applicant has to submit the enclosed admission form duly filled in all respects along with the following testimonials :
For Junior College
- Original School Leaving Certificate with 1 attested photocopy
- Original 10th Class Mark sheet with 2 attested photocopies
- Four copies of recent passport size colour photographs.
- Migration certificate for students hailing from Board other than the Maharashtra State Board.
- Counter signature of Education Officer on Transfer Certificate for students hailing from board other than Maharashtra Board.
For Senior College
- Original School / College leaving certificate.
- Original Mark sheet of qualifying exam with three attested photocopies.
- Eligibility Certificate, if applicable.
- Two attested copies of 10th mark sheet.
- Four copies of recent passport size colour photographs
- Migration certificate for students hailing from other Universities/Boards.
- Gap Certificate, if the applicant has availed a time gap in his/her previous academic record.
- Certificate from school and original admit card in case applicant has done his/her12th privately or through an Open University
University enrolment Fees : Rs. 110- is applicable to every student enrolling for the first time with Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University.
Caution Money : Rs. 1000/- to be paid by the student at the time of admission. It is a onetime fee refundable at the time of issuance of College Leaving Certificate.
Students hailing from other Board/ Universities shall have to pay the following university fees.
BBA, BCCA -Rs. 500/-
B.Com, BA – Rs.200/-
Eligibility Fees : Rs. 200/-(to be paid to the University for obtaining eligibility certificate from the University.
Installment fees: Rs. 200 is applicable to sutdents opting for payment of fees in installment.
Admission of students, who have passed the qualifying examination from Board/ University other than Maharashtra State Board/ Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, will be treated as PROVISIONAL, until the student submits the ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE, obtained from Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, and other documents as mentioned in the admission procedure.
Rules Regarding Paymentof Fees
- The fees is to be paid at the time of admission
- Rs. 200 is applicable to students opting for payment of fees in installments.
- Fees for all courses may be revised by Rashtra Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University / HSSC Board. Any increase, if applicable is payable by the student during the academic year.
- Scholarship forms must be filled by the student within the prescribed time; else the college shall not be responsible.
- Fine shall be imposed for late payment of fees/ installments or any other college dues.
- In case of cancellation of admission within 30 days from the date of admission or by 31/07/2016 whichever is earlier, Rs. 1000/- shall be deducted from the amount paid and the rest shall be refunded.
- There is no refund after the prescribed date.