- Govt. of India Scholarship : For students belonging to SC/ST/VJ/NT/OBC.
- Procedure for applying for Scholarship :
1) The students who are eligible for the scholarship should apply for the same within 15 days after taking admission in the college.
2) The Application forms for the scholarship will be made available in college office.
3) Caste certificate and income certificate attested by the class Magistrate or Tahasildar should be submitted along with the application form.
4) The amount will be distributed to the students after the receipt from the Govt.
5) From the date or notice put up, the students are expected to collect the amount within a week after showing identity cards.
6) The sanction of all scholarships & discrepancies, if any will be notified on the college notice board from time to time. The students are supposed to see the notice board every now and then.
7) All payments of scholarship will be made by cheques. There will be no exception to these rules representation will be ever entertained in this regard.
8) The admission of students, who apply for any kind of scholarship, will be provisional till they submit their forms in the college and show receipt to admission clerk.
9) If concession / scholarship of any student is rejected by Govt./ Department on any ground, such students will have to pay full fees to the college within 15 days from the date of such notices.
Physical Efficiency Test & Medical Test
This compulsory test is held once every year for all students of all classes, as per the rules & regulations of Nagpur University. A Regd. Doctor will conduct medical test and Physical instructor will conduct physical Efficiency test. A fine of Rs. 25/- will be imposed if the students remain absent.